Adhesive AEROSEAL TF/HT150°, can 0.2 kg
Aeroseal® FIRO (TF) 105ºC
Toluene-free special adhesive for bonding flexible insulating foam materials: continuous sheets and hoses (FIRO).
Suitable for all products of the Aeroflex® group, both among each other and on metal Substrates
- Colour: black
- Temperature range: -50ºC to + 105ºC
- For processing all synthetic rubber insulation materials such as continuous sheets and hoses for pipe insulation. (Can also be used for Kaiflex and Armaflex products).
- Processing: The adhesive should be processed at a temperature between 15ºC and 25ºC - ideally 20ºC. As a general rule, do not apply directly to hot ducts or pipes. Stir or shake the adhesive well before use. Do not work on systems that are in operation. The adhesive is fully cured after 36 hours, only then put the system back into operation.
- Blooming time: 3 to 5 minutes, depending on temperature and humidity up to 15 minutes.
- Storage: Dry, store between 15ºC and 25ºC
- Storage time approx. 1 year