Armafinish 99 Protective Coat
Armafinish 99 is a non-drip water-based paint. The coating remains permanently elastic even at low temperatures, is weather-resistant and has very good ageing resistance. All Armaflex insulation installed outdoors (with the exception of HT/Armaflex) must be given two coats of Armafinish 99 to protect it from UV radiation. Armaflex must not be exposed to the weather unprotected for more than 3 days. Wait for the Armaflex adhesive to set (approx. 36 hours) before applying the paint coat.
- All Armaflex insulation installed outdoors (except HT/Armaflex and Armaflex products based on Armaprene) must be painted twice with Armafinish 99 to give an opaque finish.
- Application temperature: +10 °C to +30 °C
- Rel. Relative humidity max. 80% - Drying time
- drying time at +20 °C approx. 2 hours. This time must also be observed between coats, the second coat must be applied within 7 days.
- Paint application with brush or roller
- Wash tools with water
Please observe the following hazard warnings:
- The paint may cause systemic health hazards.
- The paint is hazardous to the environment and must be disposed of separately.
- In the PDF tab (next to the description) you will find the manufacturer's EC safety data sheet.