Conlit 150 U fire protection pipe Shell
The Conlit 150 U is a non-combustible synthetic resin-bonded compression-resistant rock wool fire protection shell for use in pipe penetration seals. It is laminated with a colour-coded mesh-reinforced aluminium sandwich foil. The Conlit 150 U is slit on one side and sawed on the inner wall so that it can be easily unfolded and mounted on the pipe.
- AS quality: Application in connection with austenitic steels | AGI Q 132, DIN EN 13468
- Obere application temperature: 250 °C
- Melting point:
- > 1,000 °C | DIN 4102-17
- Fire behaviour:
- A2 | non-combustible | DIN 4102-1
- Specific heat capacity: cp | 0.84 kJ/(kgK)
- hydrophobicity: Water absorption = 1 kg/m² | DIN EN 13472
- Silicone-free: free of paint wetting impairment substances | according to VW test 3.10.7
- Notes: Technical data always refer to the time of manufacture.