K-Flex ST Rubber Tape
K-Flex's black elastomeric tape is a closed-cell adhesive tape with a self-adhesive coating with a mesh structure and peel-off film Areas of application: For butt covering or bonding of the continuous rubber sheet for example on: Pipelines, ducts, containers, valves and moulded parts..
- ensures 100 per cent energy savings.
- Application temperature: -50C° to 85C°.
- Prevents dew, resistant to mould, fungi and bacteria
- Heat conductivity coefficient: W/(m*K) at 0 C°: 0.035
- Water vapour diffusion resistance: 8,000
- Building material class: B-S3, d0
|Shipping weight:||0,20 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,20 Kg|