Rockwool Klemmrock® roof insulation
Non-combustible rock wool in a highly compressed roll for insulation cut to size between rafters. Ideal for on-site work: open compressed roll, cut boards to oversize and install quickly and safely between rafters.
Rockwool Klemmrock® roof insulation is:
- heat insulating material for buildings - factory-made mineral wool (MW) according to DIN EN 13162
- melting point > 1000°C
- heat and sound insulating
- highly compressed
- open to diffusion
- rational to store and Transport
- quick and easy to lay
Area of application:
For effective insulation between rafters with and without ventilation. Due to the high compression, great logistical advantages during transport and storage.
- Fire behaviour (Euroclass): non-combustible, A1 according to DIN EN 13501-1.
- Smouldering behaviour: no tendency to continuous smouldering according to DIN EN 16733
- Melting point > 1000 °C according to DIN 4102-17
- Dimensioning value of thermal conductivity λ = 0.035 W/(m-K) according to DIN 4108-4:2017-03
- Water vapour diffusion resistance factor MU 1 µ = 1 according to DIN EN 12086