Rockwool Loose Wool RL
Loosely bound, impregnated rockwool tamping wool can be easily pulled apart and is therefore particularly suitable for filling cavities. The bulk density can vary greatly depending on the application. The raw tamping density must be between 30 and 120 kg/m.
- Application area: interior applications
- Fire behaviour: non-combustible, building material class A1 according to DIN 4102
- Melting point: > 1000 °C according to DIN 4102-17
- Water absorption: < 1 kg/m² according to EN 1609
- Water vapour diffusion resistance number µ = 1 according to DIN EN 12086