Kaiflex KK plate
Kaiflex KK reliably prevents condensation and sustainably reduces energy losses. The closed-cell structure provides a permanent vapour barrier effect, effectively stopping the passage of vapour and ensuring reliable insulation performance throughout the system's service life. Due to the low smoke development, Kaiflex KK reliably contributes to personal safety in case of fire.
- Low smoke emission in accordance with Euroclass B-s3, d0
- Application temperature: -50 °C to +105 °C (up to -200 °C depending on the application)
- Heat conductivity according to DIN EN 13469 / EN 12667
- water vapour permeability according to DIN EN 13469 / EN 12068
- Fire behaviour according to DIN 4102 - B1
- Reliable condensation prevention, µ =10,000
- High thermal efficiency, λ=0.033 W/(m-K) at 0 °C
- Reliable long-term performance
- Antimicrobial finish
Area of application: pipelines, air ducts, containers (fittings, bends, etc.) of refrigeration/air-conditioning and process engineering systems for energy saving and condensation water prevention.