PVC branch EKAFOL
The material is made of rigid PVC (polyvinyl chloride with fire protection finish and has a smooth satin surface.
The branches are the component in the sheathing system for insulated pipelines that run in a standard branch to protect the system from damage during mechanical stress.
- water vapour diffusion value µ: approx. 60,000 according to DIN 52615
- modulus of elasticity: approx. 1800 N/mm² according to DIN EN ISO 527
- Building material class according to DIN 4102: flame retardant or normal flammability
- temperature application range: -20 to +60 °C according to DIN 4140
- easy processing, as the branches are practically rolled and do not tear out during riveting
- long service life due to high mechanical and chemical resistance
- odourless and physiologically harmless
- easy to clean due to the smooth surface