Armaflex 520 Adhesive
Specially developed adhesive for uniform and secure seam bonding of Armaflex insulation boards and hoses.
Use on pipes and tanks with an upper application limit temperature of up to +110 °C.
- The ideal application temperature is +20 °C.
- The adhesive cannot be applied at temperatures below 0 °C.
- A processing temperature below +5 °C and/or high humidity (from approx. 80%) can lead to increased formation of condensation on the surfaces to be bonded. In this case, bonding is difficult or not possible at all.
- Do not use the adhesive on equipment that is in operation or in strong sunlight.
- Shake and stir the can well before use.
- Apply the adhesive thinly with a brush or spatula to the areas to be bonded and press together within the contact bonding time (36h).
- Storage: cool
- Shelf life: approx. 1 year
- The adhesive reaches its final strength after 36 hours.
- The adhesive has perfect adhesion to metallic substrates
- The adhesive does not adhere to asphalt, bitumen or red lead coatings (linseed oil base).
Please note the following hazard warnings:
- The adhesive is flammable
- The adhesive has a corrosive or irritant effect
- The adhesive is hazardous to the environment and must be disposed of separately.
- In the tab PDF (next to description) you will find the EC safety data sheet of the manufacturer.