Armaflex HT625 Adhesive
Armaflex HT 625 adhesive has been specially developed for bonding HT/Armaflex high temperature insulation material. Only this adhesive should be used for bonding Armaflex HT, but it can also be used for bonding all elastomeric Armacell insulation materials (exception: Armaflex Ultima).
- Can be used for pipelines and containers with operating temperatures up to +150 °C.
- Ideal processing temperature: +20 °C
- Cannot be processed at temperatures below 0 °C
- A processing temperature below +5 °C and/or high humidity (from approx. 80%) can lead to increased formation of condensation on the surfaces to be bonded. In this case, bonding is difficult or not possible at all.
- The adhesive must not be used on systems in operation or in strong sunlight.
- Shake and stir the can well before use.
- Apply the adhesive thinly with a brush or spatula to the areas to be bonded and press together within the contact bonding time (36h).
- Storage: cool
- Shelf life: approx. 1 year
Please note the following hazard warnings:
- The adhesive is flammable
- The adhesive has a caustic or irritant effect
- The adhesive is hazardous to the environment and must be disposed of separately.
- In the tab PDF (next to description) you will find the EC safety data sheet of the manufacturer.